DPT student research projects
Peer-reviewed publications by DPT students:
- Liang JN, Budge S, Madriaga A, Meske K, Nguyenton D, Ho KY. Neurophysiological changes of brain and spinal cord in individuals with patellofemoral pain: a systematic review and meta-analysis protocol. BMJ Open. 2021, 11:e049882.
- Liang JN*, Ho KY, Lee YJ, Ackley C, Aki K, Arias J, Trinh J. Slow walking in individuals with chronic post-stroke hemiparesis: speed mediated effects of gait kinetics and ankle kinematics. Brain Sciences. 2021, 11(3):365.
- Liang JN*, Ho KY, Hung V, Reilly A, Wood R, Yuskov N, Lee YJ. Effects of Augmented Somatosensory Input Using Vibratory Insoles to Improve Walking in Individuals with Chronic Post-Stroke Hemiparesis. Gait and Posture. 2021, 86:77-82.
- Liang JN*, Ubalde L, Jacklin J, Hobson P, Wright-Avila S, Lee YJ. Immediate Effects of Anodal Transcranial Direct Current Stimulation on Postural Stability Using Computerized Dynamic Posturography in People With Chronic Post-stroke Hemiparesis. Frontiers in Human Neuroscience. 2020;14(341).
- Liang JN*, Lee YJ, Akoopie E, Kleven BC, Koch T, Ho KY. Impaired H-Reflex Adaptations Following Slope Walking in Individuals With Post-stroke Hemiparesis. Frontiers in Physiology. 2019;10:1232.